RenWeb Quick Look
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer. Login by following the instructions below.
Requesting Access to RenWeb
For you to log into ParentsWeb, Immaculate Conception must have your Email in our system. To request access to RenWeb, please click here: RenWeb Access Request. Allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Accessing RenWeb ParentsWeb
• Go to the website www.renweb.com.
• Click on “LOGINS” > “ParentsWeb Login” in the upper menu.
• Log in as follows:
1. If prompted, type “IC-AR” for your School ID.
2. Type in your email address that you provided to the school.
3. Click “Create New ParentWeb Account.” if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
4. You will be emailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
5. Type in the password assigned.
• Once logged in, access student information via the Student Information tab. You can view grades, homework assignments, announcements from teachers, lunch and more.
• You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as email the teachers directly!
RenWeb also offers an app for your mobile devices. Please note, however that not all features are available on the mobile platforms. Some features will require the use of a desktop computer.
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions.
Recording Service Hours on RenWeb
"Can we really report service hours on RenWeb?" Yes…Yes you can!
"But how would I do it?"
How to log service hours:
1. Go to www.renweb.com/Login/ParentWeb and log in.
2. Click on "Family Information"
3. Under "My Profiles." click on your name.
4. The "Service Hours" tab will appear on the right. Click on it.
5. Click "Add Service Hours"
6. Fill out the data asked for:
Date - Date you worked
Description - Select activity from drop down selection
Hours - the number of hours you worked,
Note - optional field
Verified - Use this field to enter the name of the person you worked for (supervisor).
7. Select Save button
Please insure that all service hours reported are IC School related service hours.