Immaculate Conception School Parent teacher Organization (PTO) enables all parents to form a partnership role in their child’s education. This organization will function in accordance with the diocesan regulations and the local by-laws. A fee will be paid by all families at registration.
Parents are expected to show interest in their child’s school by attending the two yearly general membership meetings.
2018-19 PTO Officers
- President – Jonathan Niotis
- Vice President – Allen Thomas
- Secretary – Robyn Koch
- Treasurer - Becca Blakely
- Vice-Treasurer - Farruk Anwar
- Members at Large - Meagan Edwards, Amy Hyde, Carrie Kimbrell, and Michael Sills
Stay up-to-date with our current PTO happenings by visiting PTO's Facebook page. Don't forget to "Like" the Facebook page, and set it to appear first in newsfeed.
Help our kiddos win. #ICGreatThings
5 days ago
6 days ago
1 weeks ago
Let's help our kiddos get a last day of school sign! #ICGreatThings