Immaculate Conception Elementary School educates the whole child, focusing not just on academics, but on the spiritual, emotional, physical, and social well-being of each student as well. We believe learning is more productive in a safe, caring environment in which each student learns the values of respect, confidence, and friendship in a Christian-centric manner. IC staff works closely with parents as well to ensure across-the-board collaboration and understanding of goals and progress for each and every student throughout the elementary school years and beyond.
IC also maintains its educational standards with a host of advanced curriculum sources and resources, including the following:
- Saxon Mathematics and Holt and McDougal Math
- Learning/Handwriting Without Tears
- Loyola Press English
- Connections Trained Teachers in K-3th grade and Appleseeds in PK
- Membean Vocabulary in Jr High
- McGraw Hill Reading and Storyworks
- McGraw Hill Social Studies
- SAVVAS Elevate Science and Mystery Science
- Our Sunday Visitor ‘Alive in Christ'
- Comprehensive Library and Media Center
- Classroom iPads and Chromebooks
- SMART boards in our Jr High classes and Music room
- Google Apps for Education
For more information on Immaculate Conception School's academic program, please see the Diocese of Little Rock's Curriculum Guide.