Grant and Aid
The parish has limited funds available for aid with tuition. Eligibility is reassessed each school year.
- Parents and student must be registered active members of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Weekly Mass attendance and the use of weekly envelopes are required.
- Student must be in grades K-8 (Preschool is not eligible)
- Occasionally we do have other scholarship sources, that do not fall under the 2 guidelines above. To apply for those please still go through the FACTS Grant and Aid portal and complete the application
If you are a first-time Grant and Aid applicant, create a new user account (separate from your family portal account) and follow the steps to create a FACTS profile and complete the application.
If you submitted a Grant and Aid application for a previous term, log in with the same username and password previously used and continue through the steps to complete a current year application.
*When you apply, please be sure to click the ‘apply for ACE’ button. This will ensure that your information is submitted to ACE and FACTS Grant & Aid for scholarship funding.”
- Copies of your most recent (2022) Federal Tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2022 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online (preferred), faxed to 1-866-315-9264, or mailed to the address below. Be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have any questions, speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-412-4637.
Aid applications must be submitted by the designated closing date published by IC.
Review of applications and supporting tax/financial information by FACTS may take several weeks.
Notification of eligibility will be sent to the applicant from FACTS.
Deadline to apply for aid for the 2023-2024 School year is April 30, 2023.
There are other several other resources that offer aid or scholarship funds to qualified applicants. ACE, Reform Alliance (Philanthropic and Succeed), and St. Gabriel's are some that have been offered to families at IC.
ACE is processed through FACTS Grant and Aid. The open date and deadline are different from FACTS Grant and Aid. You will need to have applied to Grant and Aid first, then select the ACE section.
The Reform Alliance is done separately, please look at their website to see if you qualify.