The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Little Rock admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Little Rock do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
While IC does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic, and physical abilities, and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs. New students entering IC will be on academic and disciplinary probation for a period of 9 weeks. After 9 weeks, an evaluation will be made.
- IC Parish families with children in the school
- IC Parish families
- Catholic non-parish families with children in school
- Catholic non-parish families
- Non-Catholic families with children in school
- Non-Catholic families
In the event that the number of applications exceeds available openings at a particular grade level, the family will be notified that their child is on a waiting list and will be contacted when a space becomes available.
We comply fully with Arkansas State Immunization guidelines for all students. Check with your family doctor or call our office with any questions. You may also visit the following Web site to learn more about required immunizations for your child, AR Dept of Health and Human Services.
AGE REQUIREMENT PRESCHOOL through KINDERGARTEN
In compliance with diocesan regulations, no child shall be admitted unless he/she has attained the age grade level specific on or before September 1 of such school year.
In order to make applying for your child as simple as possible, complete the following steps. Please contact us with any questions.
- New Student Application Form is also available in the school office or you may download and bring or mail it to us. The application, supporting paperwork and a non-refundable fee of $25.00 must be submitted for an application to be considered.
- Supporting paperwork includes your child’s original Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, and Baptismal Certificate (if applicable.). Report cards, Standardize testing and/or other academic records from a previous school are appreicated at the time of applying or must be submitted by time of enrollment.
- Submit supporting paperwork and set up an appointment with administration to discuss any specific academic, behavioral or health considerations; ie. IEP or 504 plans.
- Stop by the school office and we will help you complete the paperwork.
New Student Enrollment Process
Conditional enrollment of new students begin when an acceptance letter is sent and the application fee is paid. Upon receipt of our acceptance letter you will receive information on the next steps of enrollment:
- Submit academic records from your previous school
- Establish your ParentsWeb and FACTS account. FACTS is our database that facilitates both tuition payment management and the Family Online Program (ParentsWeb), which gives parents access to academic and demographic information.
- Students wishing entrance into our 4th to 8th grade will be scheduled for an entry test and to meet with teachers from that grade level or administration. Students entering Kindergarten to 4th grade may be required to meet with grade level teacher for an assessment.
- After this process is complete you will receive information during the summer months, or at time of assessment, regarding school calendar, supplies, volunteering and/or Principal's beginning of school welcome letter.
Registration for the following academic year begins at the close of the first semester, January, for new families. Registration continues through March 1 when applications are prioritized in accordance with the admissions policy.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Continuing Students Re-enrollment
Those families with children currently enrolled in the school will receive information in early spring about Online Re-enrollment. There is a $90 non-refundable Registration fee for each child for pre-school and kindergarten and a $65 non-refundable Registration fee for students in grades 1 – 8. Online Re-enrollment must be completed by date designated for your children to continue enrollment for the next school year. Late fee is assessed for re-enrollment not completed by designated date.