Steadfast in faith, IC School aims to rise above the ordinary by developing education which can enrich lives and communities. Inspired by faith in Christ and together with our parents, parish and communities, we aim to cultivate spiritual growth, respect, integrity, responsibility, knowledge, and compassion in our students.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
Immaculate Conception School is a Catholic institution committed to the teaching of Catholic Christian doctrine and values and is dedicated to providing a quality academic and enriching program. We recognize the rights of individuals as children of God deserving honor and respect, and work toward the following goals and objectives with the involvement and cooperation of the students’ parents or guardians.
Our goals are as follows:
1. To provide our students with a well-rounded academic program with Catholic fundamentals as its core.
2. To establish a community of faith with students, teachers, administrators, support staff and parents, and to spread this environment to the surrounding local community.
3. To strongly promote and recognize Christian values and moral behavior.
4. To instill a positive attitude towards the learning process while providing students with the opportunity to achieve academic excellence.
5. To promote unity, love, respect and understanding among all people regardless of race, religion or socio-economic group.
6. To foster positive self-esteem and mature responsible behavior with the purpose of arriving at the fullness of Christian life.
7. To encourage teachers to strengthen their Christian commitment and professional growth.