Immaculate Concpetion Elementary School educates the whole child, focusing not just on academics, but the spiritual, emotional, physical, and social well-being of each student as well. We believe learning is more productive in a safe, caring environment in which each student learns the values of respect, confidence, and friendship in a Christian-centric manner. IC staff works closely with parents as well to ensure across-the-board collaboration and understanding of goals and progress for each and every student throughout the elementary school years and beyond.
IC also maintains its educational standards with a host of advanced curriculum sources and resources, including the following:
- Saxon Mathmatics
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Houghton Mifflin English
- Modern Curriculum Press Phonics
- McGraw HIll Reading
- Ignatius Press Faith and LIfe Religion Series
- Comprehensive Library and Media Center
- iPad cart with a full classroom set of iPads
- Classroom iPads and laptops
- STAR board in the Music room
Google Apps for Education
For more information on Immaculate Conception School's academic program, please see the Diocese of Little Rock's Curriculum Guide.