Grant and Aid
The parish has limited funds available for aid with tuition. Eligibility is reassessed each school year.
- Parents and student must be a tithing member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Weekly Mass attendance and use of weekly envelopes is required. If contributing online, please place envelope in basket weekly.
- Student must be in grades K-8 (Preschool is not eligible)
Procedure for consideration:
- New student Application and application fee submitted to IC. Continuting students registration fee paid.
- Enrollment in FACTS tuition managment program.
- Apply for aid on FACTS Grant and Aid webpage
- Application must be submitted by designated closing date.
- Review of applications and supporting tax/financial information may take several weeks.
- Notification of eligibility will be sent to applicant from FACTS.