Grant and Aid
The parish has limited funds available for aid with tuition. Eligibility is reassessed each school year.
- Parents and student must be a registered active member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Weekly Mass attendance and use of weekly envelopes is required. If contributing online, please place envelope in basket weekly.
- Student must be in grades K-8 (Preschool is not eligible)
All outstanding or past due balances due to IC school, Extended Care or Lunch must be paid in full before financial aid will be awarded.
- Copies of your most recent (2020) Federal Tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2020 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online (preferred), faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to address below. Be sure to include applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have any questions, speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-412-4637.
Aid application must be submitted by designated closing date published by IC.
Review of applications and supporting tax/financial information by FACTS may take several weeks.
Notification of eligibility will be sent to applicant from FACTS.
Deadline to apply for aid for the 2020-2021 School year is April 30, 2021.