FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb) gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet! FACTS Family Onlline (ParentsWeb) is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to do all of the following and more.
- Update your personal information (address, phone number, etc.)
- View your child’s grades, attendance, homework, etc.
- Choose what you want displayed on IC's Family Directory
- Choose how to receive ParentAlerts (email, text, voice phone calls, etc.).
Do I use a desktop computer or is there a mobile version? Yes and Yes
1. Parentweb is fully functional and is assessible from the browser on your desktop and mobile devices.
2. RenWeb Home mobile app (an annual subscription $4.99 per family) gives quick access to student grades, and financial information, etc., but some functions are only accesible via ParentWeb.
Creating a new ParentWeb account
**Before you can create a ParentsWeb account, Immaculate Conception must have your email address entered in our FACTS database. The email address you provided on your students application is the email address identified in our database. Contact IC school office if you wish to utilize a different email address.
- Click on “Login To FACTS" (located in the footer of this webpage).
- Click tab "Parent Log In"
- From drop down choose "FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb)"
- Click “Create New ParentWeb Account” at bottom of log in.
- Enter the District Code: IC-AR
- Enter the email address you supplied to our school.
- You will then see a message "An email has been sent to (your email) with instructions for how to create a ParentsWeb login."
- If your email address is not currently in our system, you may request it be added by contacting the IC school office.
Once logged in, you can access student information via the Student Information tab. You can view grades, homework assignments, announcements from teachers, lunch and more. You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as email the teachers directly!
FACTS also offers an app for your mobile devices. Please note, however that not all features are available on the mobile platforms. Some features will require the use of a desktop computer.
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions.
"Can we really report service hours on ParentsWeb?" Yes…Yes you can!
"But how would I do it?"
To log service hours:
- Using a DESKTOP OR LAPTOP computer, click Login to FACTS Family Online at the bottom of this page, then enter your username and password in ParentsWeb.
- Click on "Family Information" located in left column under Student Information.
- Main section of page, click on your name.
- The "Service Hours" is the middle tab, click on it.
- Click "Add Service Hours".
- Fill in the data fields:
- Date - Date you worked. **Make sure you put in the correct year worked. Filter is determined by school year dates.
- Description - Select activity from drop down selection
- Hours - the number of hours you worked
- Note - optional field
- Verified - The name of the person supervising your service (Athletic Director, Teacher, Librarian, PTO, etc.)
- Select Save button.
Please insure that all service hours reported are IC School related service hours.
Updating ParentsWeb - Student/Family Data and/or Preferences, etc.
- Log in to FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb).
- Under School Information, go to Web Forms.
- Click on Family Demographic Form.
- Scroll to Custodial Parents Form.
- Check all addresses and phone numbers for accuracy
- Update each Parent Preference.
- Choose yes or no to each option for the school directory.
- Choose yes or no to each option for Parent Alert.
- Click Save.
- Return to the main form and repeat for each Custodial Parent.
- Please review and update other forms as necessary.
It is possible for staff, parents, and students to subscribe to your school calendar(s) to view events in their Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Apple Calendar, or other calendar utilizing iCal.
Once subscribed, their calendar application will display events beginning from the first day of the previous month. For example, if you subscribed on April 17, 2018, events from March 1, 2018 forward will display.
- Open a Web Browser (Can not be done from the RenWeb Home app)
- From your ParentsWeb account, click School Information/Calendar.
- The School calendar displays.
- Click Subscribe.
- Subscription options display.
- Select all desired calendars.
- Highlight the displayed URL, copy, and paste into your preferred calendar application.
- Click OK to exit the dialog.
- Click the links below for instructions on adding ParentsWeb calendar(s) to your: